1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Guido1: Is he still with us?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by dhicks, Apr 15, 2001.

1. dhicks

dhicks Member

I cannot get the search function to work. Anyway, is Guido1 still with us? Has anyone heard from him? Just wondering.
  2. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

I chatted with him today in the LS Chat Room. He posted he wanted to chat, so a couple of us ended up going there. He is doing fine.

What kind of problems are you having with the search?
  3. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

Is Guido1 the same as Guido? I know that Guido still posts here. He's in Germany.
  4. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

I just did a membership search and there is only one Guido and he is still posting and chatting. Soon he will be back to being busy since winter is over in Germany too.
  5. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

HE probably LIKES the idea of the #1 following his name though!
  6. dhicks

dhicks Member

Glad to hear he is among us. As far as the search function goes, at my home computer, I can hit the search button and the page will refresh to http://www.lawnsite.com/ I would assume the DNS look up has not been updated by my ISP. No big deal...

7. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

I AM GUIDO!!!

And yes, I the rumors are true, I am #1 !!

Anyway, I do remember something about this guido1 character coming around here. Guess he doesn't anymore, or it was someone trying to sabatage me. A little to obvious I would think though.

Anyway, I am still around and if anyone needs me or just wants to e-mail me cause they are bored, the address is below!