Gunna be a hot one

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by kc2006, Jun 11, 2005.

1. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

Yea its going to be pretty toasty in NE ohio in the next week. Bring lots of water everyone and stay safe in the heat :waving:

2. kc2006

3. out4now

out4now LawnSite Bronze Member
    from AZ

It's not even hot yet! Wait a few more weeks and AZ will be miserable. At ASU they aren't running the air much and when you go to stand up after class you litterally stick to the chairs.

4. kc2006

from what i saw its plenty hot enough for me there :D We've been in the 90's for the past 7 days I think here and thats too hot, i don't want nothing to do with 105!

5. out4now

from AZ

105 ain't bad, 115-118-119 is bad. Just driving 10 minutes somewhere is misery. My seatbelt clip gets so hot that I have a small towel in the truck now just to put it on. my a/c went out in the truck last year but I only need it one more year. After ASU I plan on getting out of here, too many years of this heat.

6. out4now

from AZ

Now its getting hot. 112 yesterday. :) I've already seen a couple of LCO's throwing in the towel. Happens every year.

7. SWD

SWD LawnSite Senior Member

It has been warm here in Texas for about three weeks now.
    Temperatures become a bit uncomfortable at around 97-102*F with the humidity at 77% and up.
    I suspend work around 105*F and above - that is when it is hot.