gutter cleaning

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by EPIC, Apr 5, 2006.

1. EPIC

EPIC LawnSite Member

how many of you guys offer this service and how much do u charge for the average home i was thinking $25 let me know if this seems to low
  2. 2 clowns mowing

2 clowns mowing LawnSite Senior Member

$45 for single story and 60 for two story:p
  3. Billz

Billz LawnSite Member

that is way too low. I decided to set a minimum at $75, and for a 2 story $100. I still get more than I
  4. The landscaper

The landscaper LawnSite Senior Member

I just did one this weekend for 150, it was single story. I have another this weekend that is also 150.

Charge for it, there is a lot liability.
  5. EPIC

EPIC LawnSite Member

thankx for the help
  6. JJLandscapes

JJLandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

you cant get anything over $30-35 here but yes we do it and it actually makes a good amount of money. We dont do any dangerous or steep roofs
  7. greenjack

greenjack LawnSite Member
    from MI

50-75 for one story.
    100-125 for 2 story.
  8. greenjack

greenjack LawnSite Member
    from MI

Then there is also many homes with the walkout in the back that make 3 story in the back, which I charge the about 150 depending on size and how bad the guuters are clogged.
  9. Coreyb

Coreyb LawnSite Member

greenjack's right. also add for attached garages, more if it's a steep roof you can't walk on, add 50% for gutter screen, they are a huge pain in the ass. you gotta take them off clean it out and put it back on. charge more if they are really clogged and dirty. charge more if there are dormer gutters, etc. remember, you need to explain to you insurance adjuster why your lawn mowing guys fell off a ladder. get the right insurance and charge for it.
  10. Toy2

Toy2 LawnSite Bronze Member

$30.00 an hour.....take your I check the corners and recaulk if needed.....offer it as a free-bie...