Guys it is getting bad in this industry

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ProStreetCamaro, Jul 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

An update on this lawn I talked about in the first post..............

Mowing the neighbor today I noticed its been 3 weeks and the lawn still is not mowed. A couple minutes into cutting the neighbor I notice her walk over to my dad trimming. A minute later he waves at me and points to her lawn telling me to cut it so I do.

As we were pulling off he said she told him she see's why she has stayed with us for so long. We were always honest and reliable to with in 30 minutes every week she knew when we were going to show up and asked us to start cutting it again. So that's that.

2. CurbGuyNC

CurbGuyNC LawnSite Member
    from NC

Cool. That is a customer that has learned what value is and will stick with you for a long time.

3. 2stroked

2stroked LawnSite Senior Member

Look at this the bright way, you made a huge thread, and probably won over a customer for life. :drinkup:
    Not so bad after all.

4. cpllawncare

cpllawncare LawnSite Silver Member

Both Great points

5. educatedman76

educatedman76 LawnSite Member

You'll be out of business quicker than you can say "Jesus saves" bud. Do yourself a favor get out now before you wind up broke as a joke.

6. educatedman76

There is a lot of civil unrest due to a corrupt government. Plus, drug lords "lord it over" the people. That is why all the wet backs come here from Mexico and South America. Trust me, I know. They want to be free from the tyranny and are safe here, but WE pay THE PRICE.

7. educatedman76

Uh, yes you are; however, no one is blaming you for this j/k. . . .

Damn, your model is too complicated bro! Your customers won't be impressed by it either. Just keep things simple, not so convoluted.

What we do is not rocket science, but you MUST be business savvy and have marketing skills!

Besides, if at the end of the day you have not made enough to fill your gas tank to haul all your stuff, its time for some real soul searching to see if you have what it takes to STAY in this business.

8. educatedman76

LOL here bro

9. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

time to wrap this one up guys so I a closing this discussion

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.