1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Guys who bag grass

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Mowerboy04, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

wow i did't mean to start World war 3 here. My gosh guys i leave to plow snow for a few days and come back to this.

2. blakerugg

blakerugg LawnSite Senior Member

hahahahahhaha :rolleyes:

3. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

Did you haul it off or just move it around? You know leaving all those piles of snow all over the place is really unsightly and plain unprofessional. I can't stand these guys who advertise for snow removal yet all they do is move it from one place to another. Removal means taking it away! :laugh:

4. Mowerboy04

For the most part we leave the snow on sight. Most people in my area leave snow on sight. but if the piles start to get to large we will move them we haul them off sight. I know what u mean about the piles being unsightly i just try to keep them as neat as i can.

5. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

You must be tired from plowing...I think that went over your head...I was trying to be funny/sarcastic..along the same lines as bagging grass or letting it fly.

I make piles too but I advertise snow plowing, not removal.

6. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

lol got another one.

7. a_mow_zing

a_mow_zing LawnSite Member

how much did the lift kit on your god awful looking blue dodge run ya?

8. Mowerboy04

sorry im soo out of it. I was out almost every day last week plowing. Im glad there not calling for any snow this coming week

9. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

thats stock height. i dont modify my trucks as i only use them for work.

10. a_mow_zing

a_mow_zing LawnSite Member

no thats not stock height....lol...if that is stock show me some stock pickups pics meaning the OEM manufactures pics with no options that are like that

Last edited: Feb 28, 2010