1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Guys who bag grass

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Mowerboy04, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Marcos

Marcos LawnSite Gold Member

Thanks, darryl! :waving:

But in the context of changes in the green industry, don't get "dumb" confused with not being 'pro-active', or not being 'prepared'.

Or in other words, you don't have to be necessarily smart to be ahead of the curve!
    Always keep your eyes & ears open.
    And most importantly, have an open mind that in the context of many societal concerns, (i.e. green/environmental issues) the consumer ultimately controls the future destiny of your business, NOT the other way around.

I think many of you can relate with this.......

"The only thing that stays the same is....everything changes...everything changes"

Tracy Lawrence
    1996​

2. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

alittle easier i suppose in the tight spots as far as visibility goes, both trucks are the exact same length so they maneuver the same.

3. a_mow_zing

a_mow_zing LawnSite Member

*trucewhiteflag* I knew this, but if he was here just to argue, i was going to do the same...LOL, back to your regulary scheduled programming...

4. nepatsfan

nepatsfan LawnSite Gold Member

Totally agree with that.

5. THEGOLDPRO

do you guys think simplicity makes good mowers?

6. a_mow_zing

Like most manufactuers, it depends on the model. Which one are you talking about?

7. THEGOLDPRO

im just looking to replace my encore with a nice commercial machine.

8. a_mow_zing

the only one i have any experience with is the cobalt. I got it in september of last year so very few hours on it but it does the job.

9. nepatsfan

nepatsfan LawnSite Gold Member

I would not buy a simplicity. I also would not buy an encore. I would buy a walker.

10. yardguy28

yardguy28 LawnSite Platinum Member

since this thread has gone off topic any way i'll take a stab.......

if his words don't impress you what makes you think your words impress him or any of us for that matter??? you do a lot of "talking" yourself.