Guys who bag grass

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Mowerboy04, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Tsklandscaping

Tsklandscaping LawnSite Member

You need to buy a Load handler, it is the next best thing to a dump bed. I have a Chevy 2500HD with wooden sides that are level with the top of the Cab of the truck and i will fill the whole thing with wet grass and leafs and it unloads it great. Buttttt If you get a lot of wet grass at the front of the bed it will wedge itself in front of the wheel wells and then you have to do some shoveling or a heavy duty back pack blower with a hoodie and a pare of jeans (It gets veryyyy messy with the back pack blower). But it is totally worth the money and get the heavy duty version and it will save you alotttt of shoveling. Also good for mulch, rock, brush, and logs. hope it helps guys!!

2. Tsklandscaping

Tsklandscaping LawnSite Member

You need to buy a Load handler, it is the next best thing to a dump bed. I have a Chevy 2500HD with wooden sides that are level with the top of the Cab of the truck and i will fill the whole thing with wet grass and leafs and it unloads it great. Buttttt If you get a lot of wet grass at the front of the bed it will wedge itself in front of the wheel wells and then you have to do some shoveling or a heavy duty back pack blower with a hoodie and a pare of jeans (It gets veryyyy messy with the back pack blower). But it is totally worth the money and get the heavy duty version and it will save you alotttt of shoveling. Also good for mulch, rock, brush, and logs. hope it helps guys!!

3. orangemower

orangemower LawnSite Silver Member
    from pa

You hired a employee?

4. yardguy28

yardguy28 LawnSite Platinum Member

sorry, habit from talking with clients. I've always referred to solo business as we when talking with clients or potential clients.

a tip an old friend told me when I first started in business.