1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Guys who bag grass

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Mowerboy04, Feb 26, 2010.

1. nepatsfan

nepatsfan LawnSite Gold Member

LOL
    :drinkup:

2. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

I'm calm, how about you grow up a little and start acting like a professional?

3. a_mow_zing

a_mow_zing LawnSite Member

:waving:
    :drinkup:

4. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

what are you the mayor of the land of the grown up's. are people not allowed to argue alittle? every time your parents argued when you were younger did you scream at them to grow up?

5. Darryl G

Guess you're not capable! Sorry to make such an unreasonable request. You just don't know when to shut up, do you?

You need to take Pro out of your name in my opinion.

Good day..you've wasted enough of my time.

6. THEGOLDPRO

thats all i can ask for.

7. SouthSide Cutter

SouthSide Cutter LawnSite Bronze Member

A guy mows a bank here with a walker and it pretty good to me. But maybe I dont know either.

8. Hawg City Lawns

Hawg City Lawns LawnSite Bronze Member

lets not get this thread deleted im actually interested in what other people do with their clippings

9. THEGOLDPRO

for the record tho if i have to bag grass i usually walk into the woods on their property and dump it out, i take nothing with me if im forced to bag.

10. Darryl G

Oh, I forgot to mention that I have some properties where I can dump clippings onsite. Large lots surrounded by woods. But I don't dump them all in one spot as a pile...I scatter them so they're not very thick, otherwise the piles can get really nasty and smell like ammonia bad. If it's grass mixed with leaves it's not so bad, but straight grass can get plain gross.