1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

H.Ghostmaster and photos from other seldom seen Hostas.

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by DannyVanEechaute, Feb 5, 2005.

1. DannyVanEechaute

DannyVanEechaute LawnSite Member

Dear Hostafriends,

Today I have given http://www.hostacollectie.be a new update with Hostaphotos from my own collection. This series photos includes photos from seldom seen Hostas as H.Don Juan, H.Hotspur, H.Orinoco Flow, H.Moonlight Mirage and much more.
    You can also see H.Ghostmaster, a new Hosta from myself. This is a sport from H.Ghost Spirit with a clear white center during the whole growseason.

I hope you 'll enjoy it,
    Friendly regards,
    Danny Van Eechaute
  2. promower

promower LawnSite Bronze Member

3. kris

kris LawnSite Bronze Member
    from nowhere

Danny ... the ghostmaster looks awesome!

promower ...the site has a translator from dutch to English but it didnt work for me ... I usually just fumble my way around his site until i find what I'm looking for.

To find the ghostmaster I went under collectibles ..or something like that and looked under the letter G..

Here is a pic of the one Danny is talking about.

edit: Ginsu Knife looks cool too Danny.
  4. DannyVanEechaute

DannyVanEechaute LawnSite Member

Thanks for the compliments..............One photo says more than thousend words......

Friendly regards,
    Danny Van Eechaute