H&H Property Maintenance Photos

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by DieselHolic, Mar 28, 2012.

1. DieselHolic

DieselHolic LawnSite Senior Member

Honestly, if lawns didnt hold stripes well, i wouldnt be in the business. I love being able to see my work, and everyone elses. Haha but thats just me i think.

2. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

Lawns look great man, So does the dodge.

3. Scagboy715

Scagboy715 LawnSite Member

Yeah the only fescue yard i have is my own backyard and i love how it stripes. Around here really only commercial properties have fescue. And i agree with goldpro...the dodge looks great. I want an old 12v so bad!!!!

4. DieselHolic

Thank you sir! So does the all the new black on your Chevy
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. DieselHolic

Thanks! I wish it was a 12v, no vp44 problems!
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Scagboy715

Heard that! my dad drives the 6.7 24v and he doesnt like it...but then again he used to have a 12v and he is used to that haha

7. dieseltech

dieseltech LawnSite Senior Member

Convert it to p-pump...done it twice
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Scagboy715

Im pretty sure thats what hes gonna do. I think what he doesnt like is that he just knew his way around the 12v better cus it was more simple.

9. DieselHolic

Nah 3k and it turns it into a smoky pig with less desirable driving characteristics I'll just have a solid lift pump and save the big power numbers for the next truck
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. dieseltech

dieseltech LawnSite Senior Member

Put a fass or airdog on it...i had a 02 that before i did the p swap i put a industrial injection hotrod vp on it and an airdog 150 when the old ones wore out and i loved it. The hotrod will probably be more than your looking for but this was a high horse street truck. I made about 730 on the dyno with all the upgrades in the end. Loved that truck and wish i would have kept it. When i need a second truck thats what im going to look for! Anyhow those airdogs are great! Easy filter changes and water separator drain
    Posted via Mobile Device