H&H Property Maintenance Photos

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by DieselHolic, Mar 28, 2012.

1. DieselHolic

DieselHolic LawnSite Senior Member

They tend to be flimsy, so we use them when we're landscaping. It's at that house because it's a good friend who is having a grad party tomorrow. They asked if we wanted to leave a stack of business cards on a table too. Figured why not. And I think they were like 13 bucks? Can't remember exactly.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Oh okay, thats good advertisement for cheap. Maybe you'll get a call, its good to have friends help you out that way.

My parents went away yesterday to South Carolina and went with a few family friends, so I'm cutting all their houses for two weeks while they're gone and there all within where I work close to other accounts!

3. DieselHolic

Ya it's not a bad deal. These people have a yacht in the Bahamas and they're leaving for the summer. It's def to have good friends who can hook you up. As you know.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. DieselHolic

Thanks man!
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

Stripes are great as usual.

6. DieselHolic

Thanks gp!
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. JCLawn and more

JCLawn and more LawnSite Fanatic
    from MI

What striping kit do you use? The kubota one?
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. DieselHolic

I've yet to fab one up for the kubota. It's in the works though.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. JCLawn and more

JCLawn and more LawnSite Fanatic
    from MI

Kubota does make one. I have it on mine. Its $300 and its a heavy steel roller that is in contact with the ground that floats. Its an awesome design but I had to make some easy to tweaks to it. They uses the rubber motor mounts to fasten it to the deck. All 4 got tore apart because its always pulling at it so I put hardened bolts through it and used washers as spacers. If you want to see what it looks like I can post pics. The roller gets pulled up out of the way when you lift the deck.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. DieselHolic

I've got all the flat bar and angle I need plus welders and some old conveyor belt, free striping kit haha
    But def throw a pic up!!
    Posted via Mobile Device