H&H Property Maintenance Photos

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by DieselHolic, Mar 28, 2012.

1. wagonproject

wagonproject LawnSite Member

Nice work and new truck man!

2. DieselHolic

DieselHolic LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks I really appreciate it!
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. DieselHolic

Rain rain go away!
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Mowingkid35

Mowingkid35 LawnSite Senior Member

Very nice new cummins and nice stripes, whose got the cummins in the background?

5. DieselHolic

Thanks! And it's Brian's dads... One of them. It's a 700 horse daily driver/ tow truck.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Mowingkid35

Mowingkid35 LawnSite Senior Member

Good lord, thats definately a good looking truck. So im assuming that Brian is a business partner?? Thats what I assumed from the beginning after looking on plowsite and on here. If so hope all is going well for you to, I had a partnership that ended very badly hope you dont have the same results.

7. DieselHolic

Yeah it's a pretty cool truck, quite the sleeper, hidden gauges, it quiet, hardly an ounce of smoke until you lay into it. Walked a new Beamer and a gto the other night on the highway.
    But yes he's a partner, been doing it a few years and knock on wood everything has been good.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. DieselHolic

After some thinking, I think we may try to sell the new truck, bank says its worth 24k we picked it up for 15k, seems like an easy way to make 5k. Also, its not a crucial part of our operation, it was more of a convience thing, we had the money so why not. but making 5k for doing nothing seems like a good idea. Guess we'll see how it goes.

9. DieselHolic

And for you guys who've been wanting a Kubota, todays pics will win you over. Couple of a family friends yard who I did a de-thatch for.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. TriCountyLawn

TriCountyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks killer, where in SW MI are you ?