H&H Property Maintenance Photos

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by DieselHolic, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Scagboy715

Scagboy715 LawnSite Member

Posted via Mobile Device. Actually yes...I just picked up a 6x12 tandem axle trailer with racks all around, ill try to get some pics soon

2. Scagboy715

Scagboy715 LawnSite Member

Posted via Mobile Device

3. DieselHolic

DieselHolic LawnSite Senior Member

Well boys long time no talk, I'm no longer part of H&H. I sold my half after brian decided to try and act like hitler... day in and day out. His father said some things he shouldnt of and that was it. So now im working at a Ford dealership working on diesels. making way more money. hope all is well

4. JCLawn and more

JCLawn and more LawnSite Fanatic
    from MI

That's kinda ironic considering the last time I talked to you I made mention that that's the reason why ill never do a partnership. Very few can make it work. So you driving your dodge to work every day? Haha
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

That's a shame how he changed on you, cause you guys did such great work. But you can't work with someone like that, do you think you'll do any landscape/ lawn care work in the future?

6. wagonproject

wagonproject LawnSite Member

Sorry to hear man, but best of luck of the new adventure! Was just going to bump this thread a few days ago as I see the black dodge and trailer running around.

7. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Sorry to hear, I always looked forward to seeing your updates. Keep driving the Cummins to work to show the Powerjokes who's boss. Good luck in your endeavors and stay on Lawnsite to check up on us!

8. DieselHolic

Yeah you were spot on man! Oh ya drivin the ol cummins to work, it gets used daily to pull 6 liter trucks into my bay hahah
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. DieselHolic

Hey **** happens right, I think it was for the better, I truly love lawn landscape and snow plow work but hate having my income dictated by the weather, and low ballers. I'll do some work on the side, all my personal contacts have canceled service, and I had said nothing about it I just made phone calls saying I took another job and no longer work for H&H.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. DieselHolic

Thank you sir! Ya he had another friend work for him but ran him off after a few months. Guess well see what happens
    Posted via Mobile Device