H&H Property Maintenance Photos

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by DieselHolic, Mar 28, 2012.

1. JCLawn and more

JCLawn and more LawnSite Fanatic
    from MI

They also don't just get stuck, they sink. I have been up to the Frame a couple of times. So issues with rutting though.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. DieselHolic

DieselHolic LawnSite Senior Member

Did it take a truck to get it out!?
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. JCLawn and more

from MI

Yes and I have broke a few straps doing so. They were 1700-1800 lbs ratchet straps. So like 3000 lbs break strength. Most of the time I can do it with my 2 wheel drive. I meant I have had no issues with ruTting though.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. DieselHolic

Wow that's nuts! I'm sure it's not if it will happen its when lol
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. JCLawn and more

from MI

If it have v tread on the tires it would not be so bad, but the tires are so big that it only takes one rotation to burry it. Or if your next to a questionable pond and hit a soft spot then it will go to china when it hits it. Normally when then its getting soft is when it sinks. Its fine as long as your ontop the turf but if you peel it away the tires clog with mud and peels it away and sinks. Its aways been atleast up to the rims, but a few times its been up to the frame. One time I had the left tire sink into the pond in a soft spot. I do a lot of wet stuff so getting stuff stuck is a regular occurrence haha
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. DieselHolic

Forget that! Lol that's a lot of mower to get stuck. man I'd get pissed haha
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. JCLawn and more

from MI

I had a clothes line wire go through my other mower yesterday. That was way more frustrating. It descided to fray before all 10ft went around the 2 blades in every direction. I had to take my blades off to get it off. I'd take getting stuck any day. I got stuck one day in clay. I could not get my truck back there so I had to use a come along. I had to drag my mower 30ft with it before I got some traction. It was a 8ft one to haha. That took me a hour. I was ready to call it a day after that.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Yeah, you can't even tell it's that heavy it doesn't look like it's sinking in on any the yards.:clapping:

9. DieselHolic

I figure if its wet in the spring and it isnt doing it i should be ok come summer and fall. i dont mow the same way every time so i dont see it being a problem thankfully! :drinkup:

10. Scagboy715

Scagboy715 LawnSite Member

This thread makes me want to live farther north. All we have down here is bermuda and i hate it.