H.T.P.A = no refund response?

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by Planet Landscaping, Nov 9, 2003.

1. Planet Landscaping

Planet Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Tried to join Htpa, could not log on,( not much going on anyway) Contacted Sean Gassman (lawnsite member) For refund of my $100 and NO REPLY????????????????????? Whats up with HTPA?Are they credible? Is that how they operate? :confused: :(

2. Planet Landscaping

Hydro turf planters association = HTPA

3. Planet Landscaping

anybody??????????/:(

4. newleaflandscape

newleaflandscape LawnSite Senior Member

Never even heard of them. Where is the association out of.

5. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

6. Planet Landscaping

Out of texas??

7. Turboguy

Turboguy LawnSite Bronze Member

Hi Jammer,

I can't add too much. Sean is the guy you need to talk to. He is one of the founders and the president. I know he has had some problems in his own life that have taken a lot of time. I don't remember exactly what it was, something with his house though.

I can't say I have found it that easy to get answers either, but I think they mean well. If you tried to join online and were not able to log on you are probably lucky. The last time I was on that page the application sheet where you entered your credit card info was not a secure page which meant anyone was a great risk of identity theft.

There is a public discussion forum on their web site. You could go there and do some posts about the problem. I think they would at least become aware of your problem. If you used a credit card you could also file a complaint with them and perhaps get the charges removed from your account. Other than that just keep trying to get ahold of Sean. I could possibly find you the e-mail addresses of the other officers to see if that would work.

8. Planet Landscaping

Turbo, Been e-mailing officers.Post on Lawnsite was the final choice. Love your hydro forum.

9. Planet Landscaping

Fellow lawnsiters BEWARE. HTPA ?????????????????????

10. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Is lawnsite for sale?????????????? Good luck Jammer Mery cristmas
    John