Ha, Merry Xmas

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by riden2low, Dec 16, 2003.

1. riden2low

riden2low LawnSite Member
    from Oregon

My gravely Rep called me up and ask me if I was still looking for a hydro 36" deck and I said yes, you got one. He told me this one has been hauled around to shows and a little scratched up. He told me 2850.00 and I told him, "it ain't here yet". When he got it to my shop I was surprised. It looked as tho it came off of the show room floor and has an hour meter with 4 hours on it. Now don't knock me guys because I have been an Exmark man from the word go but to save money I will change brands. I was impressed I have to say. You put those Gravelys up next to the Exmark and I can see why now everyone calls them tanks. But going to give this bad boy a shot, I just hope it mulches as good as the Exmark. The Rep. told me to wait on the mulch kit because Gravely is coming out with a better design, so I will wait.

2. MudslinginFX4

MudslinginFX4 LawnSite Bronze Member

I'll switch brands any day for the right price! The only way to make more money is to save money!

3. troblandscape

troblandscape Guest

What do they list for?

4. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

sounds like an early Christmas gift for you this year

5. riden2low

riden2low LawnSite Member
    from Oregon

Well here on the West Coast they run about 4200.00 for the hydro 36" About 2600.00 for the belt drive. My rep. told me next year the 34Z is going to be the one to own for back yards and etc.

6. sbvfd592

sbvfd592 LawnSite Senior Member

sweet dude

7. sbvfd592

sbvfd592 LawnSite Senior Member

sounds like a heel of a deal

8. ProLandscapes

ProLandscapes LawnSite Member

Does he have anymore? Oregon is not that far of a drive for me.

Josh