Had a nice neighbor return my flyer with a nice note.....

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by firebox700, Mar 29, 2013.

1. firebox700

firebox700 LawnSite Member

I put out flyers in my own neighborhood last week. I had one of them returned to me with a nice note written on it. I'm thinking that I have a neighbor that doesn't like me very much. Not sure how I should feel about it, part of me is pissed and part of me is laughing about it.

flyer.jpg

2. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

lol.............

3. bp lawn

bp lawn LawnSite Member

Haha
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Now thts funny.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. firebox700

I have to admit that my own yard needs a little TLC but in my defense we have this season called "Winter" that kinda keeps me from doing much with it for a while. Just like the mechanics car.....it gets neglected while taking care of other peoples cars. It still pissed me off.

6. GREENWITHENVY1

GREENWITHENVY1 LawnSite Member

What did they write.
    Please

7. firebox700

You should be able to read what it says on the picture I posted.

8. kawakx125

kawakx125 LawnSite Bronze Member

my yard looks like crap, the people that owned it before me neglected it, and i have 2 large dogs that ensure there are bare patches and holes lol. too busy taking care of other yards to be able to do much with mine.

9. Dave does lawns

Dave does lawns LawnSite Senior Member

Isn't having the nicest yard on the block a necessity for being in this business?

10. firebox700

When I moved in to this house the yard had been neglected for quite a while. The first 2 years we lived here I kept up on it and it looked pretty decent. Although the last 3 years since I started this business, had a baby enter the picture as well as keep my full time job....It has been somewhat neglected. I know that really isn't a good excuse but it's mine. It does bother me that it doesn't look the best.