Haddara Lawn & Grounds - Equipment, Projects & Progress Thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Pro-Lawn&Grounds, Aug 2, 2011.

1. calvinslawnservices

calvinslawnservices LawnSite Senior Member

How does the lazer and walkbehind fit on the trailer?

2. Pro-Lawn&Grounds

Pro-Lawn&Grounds LawnSite Senior Member

terribly lol ... I dont have the turf tracer anymore (huge regret I liked it way more than the lazer) but honestly the walk behind and the lazer fit on the trailer just fine, but that is it. I can't get the blower on and the 21" on they have to go in the truck bed. I'm looking to upgrade to a 16ft trailer. I should have honestly got a 16ft to begin with and its a huge kick in the ass that I didn't. But for just the two mowers its the perfect size.

3. calvinslawnservices

Thanks for the response. I only have one account where I need a 21 so fitting the 2 plus the 21 isn't a big deal.

4. Pro-Lawn&Grounds

yeah but if you want my opinion plan ahead. Its better to buy a 16 or 18 ft once then have to sell the 12 ft for less than you paid and then buy the bigger trailer. plus if you get 2ft to 3ft mesh sides on a dual axle trailer you've got a really nice way to transport a very good amount of mulch and the likes.

5. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

The signs, and lettering look awesome man.

6. calvinslawnservices

I would get a larger trailer. But some of the areas I work have small parking spaces. My expedition and 12' trailer are already to big to fit in some of them. I can haul 5 yards of mulch which is most of the mulch jobs I do, larger ones get delivered.

7. Pro-Lawn&Grounds

Thanks man, I hate to sound so opposite of modest but I KNOW! haha ... I'm so ecstatic about the way they turned out I feel they just grab attention in a good way. I'm never "going through" a website again for this kind of stuff.

8. Pro-Lawn&Grounds

True around here the mulch is about 15 more per yard delivered so I like to be able to haul as much as possible myself.

9. calvinslawnservices

Dang. :dizzy: The most I ever get charged is 40 per load, I think up to 20 yards.

10. Pro-Lawn&Grounds

Per load or per yard?

Around here it is like 18 a yard if you pick it up and like 33 if they deliver.