Lawn Care Forum banner

Hall of hacks & pikers Photo's please.

851K views 4K replies 179 participants last post by  Moody_Clox 
#1 ·
Here is an imbecile who decided to irrigate a rock garden.

Yes, those are all rocks and get this, he's operating a FIMCO hydro indexing valve to boot.

Post em if you got them

OOOOH look I'm a senior member now, does that qualify me for AARP?

Plant Wood Tree Trunk Bedrock

See less See more
#14 ·
a senile member maybe. fix the friggin picture silly
It keeps saying I already posted this picture... did I fix it?

It keeps saying I already posted this picture...

Changing the name won't help, cause I don't think I remember having any recollection of the things I don't recall on account of the stuff I thought I may have said I forgot but then..... could it be the tequila? ;)

It keeps saying I already posted this picture... did I fix it?

Mommy?

#18 ·
I'm mot an irrigation guy by no means, but know a hack job when I see it, enjoy. BTW there are no valve boxes or any protection to the above ground heads. The first light freeze should be interesting on this system and there will likely be no blowout anytime soon. :hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead:

Plant Botany Wood Brick Grass

Plant Natural landscape Road surface Land lot Grass

Plant Plant community Botany Bedrock Biome

Plant Plant community Biome Grass Terrestrial plant

Plant Plant community Grass Groundcover Lawn ornament

Plant Botany Wood Brick Grass

Plant Natural landscape Road surface Land lot Grass

Plant Plant community Botany Bedrock Biome

Plant Plant community Biome Grass Terrestrial plant

Plant Plant community Grass Groundcover Lawn ornament

#2,397 ·
I'm mot an irrigation guy by no means, but know a hack job when I see it, enjoy. BTW there are no valve boxes or any protection to the above ground heads. The first light freeze should be interesting on this system and there will likely be no blowout anytime soon. :hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead:

View attachment 203525

View attachment 203526

View attachment 203527

View attachment 203528

View attachment 203529

View attachment 203525

View attachment 203526

View attachment 203527

View attachment 203528

View attachment 203529
Whoever installed this didn't want to ever dig again to make a repair. Ha!

#25 ·
:waving: I did it! Thanks.

This actually sprays his marble chips with glyco to keep the weeds off them... I've SEEN him do it, and I've seen this system running. Those palms are not like deciduous and conifers you guys are used to, that entire trunk is full of water, he only need to let a little rain and a small amount supplemental irrigation do the job for those trees. but he waters every time i come by there (3 X per month).

Plant Building Road surface Branch Tree

#26 ·

View attachment 203525

View attachment 203526

View attachment 203527

View attachment 203528

View attachment 203529
Don't you just take the nozzles off & let the water expand up the risers?

I thought I was a (small) giant in a land of mental midgets and have come to find the reverse is true :dizzy: