Hall of hacks & pikers Photo's please.

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by Buck_wheat, Oct 29, 2010.

1. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

:laugh: You could only wish in your wildest dreams your work was the same quality as mine.

2. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

ok, sure, thats why you sit home 3 days a week wondering why no one is calling to have a backflow installed.

3. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

Let me quess , you wire the rs to the common ( probably black wire) in the field too huh?

4. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

Don't do installs anymore ..... I have moved on to bigger and better things. I'll leave the code violation, half assed backflow installs to you.

5. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

But masturbating dosnt pay the bills.

6. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

7. Its still baseball season

8. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

The industry thanks you.

9. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

For someone who can't manage to install a backflow to code, you sure are hypercritical of other peoples work. So what if some of my backflow handles and testcocks aren't rotated to x degrees to satisfy your idiotic requirement? What if the next guy wants them at y degrees? So keep on whining like a little girl AI .... makes no difference to me.

10. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

As long as they are tested, yearly, or more often if deficiencies are spotted by the tracking software or the readings from the Watts TK-DL, I, for one, don't give a rat's ass which way anything faces.