1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Hall of Shame

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by londonrain, Jan 17, 2008.

1. At the supply house we had a Wall of Shame .....

so please feel free to add your pics of shameful irrigation installations or repairs...

This is a main line repair we cut out yesterday...
    Nice try....
    Angle of the main line was off a little bit, so we did the London Rain special and corrected the angle...
  2. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

It fair boggles the mind. :dizzy:
  3. I think we are thinking alike today LR I posted a RB Hall of Shame pic on another thread.
  4. Bigred350

Bigred350 LawnSite Senior Member

I dont have a pic but I once fixed a thinwall lateral line that had been fixed before. Some one took electrical tape and wrapped around the pipe then had a hose clamp over the tape. I showed the home owner and she said someone did that about 2 years ago. I guess it held for a little while.
  5. Dennis Spencer

Dennis Spencer LawnSite Member

I was doing installs for a builder that now i found he's using the person doing his grading.Here's some of pics of his work .I'm still doing his service work .
    Did winterization on this one as others they did i'm just waiting calls.May be a good deal for me .

6. You'll make a ton of money cleaning up behind that guy.
  7. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

Someone needs to tell him purple primer and blue glue works awesome underground , but above ground it aint so pretty.
  8. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

He definetly should have stuck to grading (if it was any good)
  9. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

Always inventing new variations in spelling?:hammerhead:
  10. jimmyburg

jimmyburg LawnSite Senior Member

I heard Choate moved into mississippi, to do turnkey work for DR Horton, wouldnt be suprised if it was there work.