Halloween decorations

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by General Grounds, Oct 22, 2003.

1. General Grounds

General Grounds LawnSite Senior Member

:blob2: dont mean to be a scroge, but do the have to be all over the lawn!!!!!
  2. TRex

TRex LawnSite Senior Member
    from DFW ,TX

I hate halloween period. I don't understand why everyone wants to dress up like something evil. As for the decorations my customers do not have any up yet thankfully, but I do see them everywere and feel for the people that have to work around them. Sorry man.
  3. lawnkid

lawnkid LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah I had some people putting lke those large leaf spiders on their lawns and nice displays but I told them that I will be workng this weekend and hard all of next wek so they have abot 4 days to set everyhting back up and so far they have agreed. It's a plus to have good relationships with your customers.
  4. Logan's Landscaping

Logan's Landscaping LawnSite Member

I could not agree more i had one customer who has 6 broom stick and white sheet ghost in the front lawn come out and tell me that we got grass on her sheets and she had to wash them. Then i told her we would move them when we came this time and next week too. That when she told me not to remove them from the ground because they were hard to get them in there.She wants one of us to stand there and hold the sheet up while the other on cut around them. It's a big hassle but she is one of my best accounts.:dizzy:
  5. naturescape

naturescape LawnSite Bronze Member

I wish I wasn't so far from you, I think I'd pay to see that! LOL
  6. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!!! My stuff is going up on Sunday!!

:D :D :D

7. mower_babe

mower_babe LawnSite Senior Member

I hate halloween. Who likes to be scared? Not me! I say cancel halloween this year.:) :pumpkin:
  8. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

I love to be scared!!!

9. ElephantNest

ElephantNest LawnSite Bronze Member
    from La.

You're health insurance has been canceled.

Also, your in-laws are coming for a three month stay.

How's that? Hehe
  10. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

LOL, good one