Halloween marketing idea

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by BAMARED, Oct 21, 2002.

1. KenGreenPro

KenGreenPro LawnSite Member

I told my wife about this idea and she pretty much agreed with you Guido....And she was even LESS impressed when I imformed her of my idea of introducing a new holloween chocalate bar for advertising purposes.....the wrapper would have a picture of her sitting on a broom wearing a witches hat and a GreenPro T-shirt.........

she was not impressed....

2. heygrassman

heygrassman LawnSite Senior Member

My ex-wife used to put a piece or two of candy in those little wax bags and put address labels on it. We had a few people thank us because it made them feel at ease that the candy was not contaminated, because who would be dumb enuf to put calling card on bad candy.

i can not see any reason a label could not have the business name as opposed to Mr. or Ms. Jones.

3. Darb

Darb LawnSite Member

Ha Ha... Ken is sleeping on the couch tonight:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  4. Lanelle

Lanelle LawnSite Bronze Member

Oh Ken, you've gone and done it again. I thought you were a quick learner.:)
  5. KenGreenPro

KenGreenPro LawnSite Member

Fortunately, she's not aware of this site...YET..

6. Got Grass?

Got Grass? LawnSite Senior Member

Business cards w/ the candy I also think is quite tacky...
    Your giving the candy & cards to the kids, not the parrents... Odviously thoes kids dont make the decision as to tho mows the lawn. Just like how I hate thoes people who give out political fliers to little kids at parades... The kids cant vote, & will most likely toss em on the ground.
    The idea of adress lables to seal the candy bag I think is great.
  7. Lanelle

Lanelle LawnSite Bronze Member

I can probably 'fix' that for you :D ---but I will refrain.