Hampton Roads Lawn Care Work and Equipment Thread 2012

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by HAMPTON ROADS LAWN CARE, May 22, 2012.

1. HAMPTON ROADS LAWN CARE

HAMPTON ROADS LAWN CARE LawnSite Member

Thanks!

LMAO!!!

2. HAMPTON ROADS LAWN CARE

Preciate it thats a scag cut imo the best in the industry

Yeah she is one of the few around with a property that big she has 2 acers right on the chesapeake and has lived there since 67. I cut it on fri evening and everyweek i get to watch the sun go down while cutting its so peaceful!!

3. HAMPTON ROADS LAWN CARE

Yeah I was wearin boots and pants then they were getting to hot and heavy so now unless im doing a big job then I just wear something comfertable but the funny thing some of the customers think im silly but when im done they have nothing but complements

Love it........the only other mower that I would ride would be a tt or cheetah and thats a long shot lol

4. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

Yeah Im demoing one today. And I love it so far..

5. HAMPTON ROADS LAWN CARE

So how did the demo go?? Did you buy it???

6. HAMPTON ROADS LAWN CARE

So I pull up to one of my accounts last week and this is what I see.........lol

[​IMG]

A stray sheppard that was walking around with a rabbit it caught hanging out of its mouth.......I had to run it off with the mower so I could cut the yard lol

7. HAMPTON ROADS LAWN CARE

So I get a call from a guy who has given me 7 accounts and he asks me to cut his tow yard and warns me its a "little" overgrown and that it needs to get cut asap because he is running out of room to park cars.

After my first pass

[​IMG]

Second pass and trying to get it taken down some so I can get a clean cut.

[​IMG]

Finished product and this entire lot in the back that you see wat 3-4 ft tall and was dence, wet and full of weeds with thick stems that really needed a brush cutter but I dident think it was going to be that bad but when I pulled up I was like OMG what did I agree to.

[​IMG]

8. HAMPTON ROADS LAWN CARE

My birthday is next month but I decided to treat myself a little early lol

Finally broke down and got my trimmer rack

[​IMG]

PAS 280 with articulating shear and Brush cutter

[​IMG]

Alumalite bagger. But I gotta take it to the body shop to get painted Cat's Eye Gold so it will match like the wright baggers.............;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. reliablelawn

reliablelawn LawnSite Member

In the first page where you said you tilled the flower beds to prep them; wouldnt that just keep all the weeds there and the roots intact? I hate going into beds and either pulling everything by hand or taking a shovel to them. I am trying to find a much more effective/quicker way.

Thank you

10. HAMPTON ROADS LAWN CARE

Well we still go pull everything and make sure the roots and weeds are out of the soil but the tiller will rip just about everything up and out and then you will have loose soil to sift through and then grade I think its a lot faster and more efficent way of doing things.........imo