hand out for the customer

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by aircorelocke, Oct 8, 2007.

1. aircorelocke

aircorelocke LawnSite Member

Where can i get fertilizer application forms to give to your customers after a treatment of fertilizer or pesticide to show what was put on to the turf and what to do or not to do after an application.

2. mkroher

mkroher LawnSite Senior Member

Try google?

3. aircorelocke

Ya i did but no luck!:confused:

4. Jerry Andersen

Jerry Andersen LawnSite Member

the dept. of ag. has study books for license. I believe there is a sample for your state in that book.

5. jbturf

jbturf LawnSite Bronze Member

i figured out exactly what i wanted or needed to say and added in
    what my state requires for info, then went to a local print shop
    and had them put it all together with my logo and some nice art
    and design work --and they print it for me on 4x8 1/2" card stock

mass. has a downloadable form off the pesticide Bur. website with
    some needed info. maybe search for your state
    g/l

6. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

If you have a license # and info, I will be happy to send you one.

7. ampeg76

ampeg76 LawnSite Senior Member

go to your local ag extension, get the required info(when i got my license they gave me a booklet), you can use a number of programs to make your own, i used acrobat designer, be creative, have your own thing going

8. RigglePLC

RigglePLC LawnSite Fanatic

I have mine printed on full sheet of paper invoice. Self carbon copy. Shows eight chemicals and the EPA number, plus required information. Check the product applied and write down the gallons used.

Tru Green use a form where they write down "H". when you read the back of form "H" refers to Coolpower herbicide and the required information.

Of course, preprinted forms are a problem to me at times--new product, if I change products or even a similar product from a different vendor--different EPA numbers. I have to write it by hand or have new forms printed, get rubber stamp made or add a printed sticker.

9. aircorelocke

OK, But i have a pesticide applaction form for my own info with detailed info on what was put down, but i am looking for something to give the customer, LESCO used to sell a bruoghsure that said Relax your lawn was taken care of today we applyed so on and so on today. There is not a standerad form out there some were.

10. ampeg76

ampeg76 LawnSite Senior Member

same deal, type out the info you need in ms word or something, take a copy to a print shot, get copies! only you know what you applied and what should be done in the given scenario