Handing out Flyer's

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by acutabovelandscapinginc, Mar 9, 2007.

1. There is a local lawn and garden show this weekend in my town what is everyone's thoughts on placing a flyer on the cars in the parking lot???

Comments Please

2. yamadooski

yamadooski LawnSite Senior Member

Those booths are around 1200 for a 10x10.
    And you come along give out free flyers for not paying anything!!!!
    If I had a booth there and saw a flyer on my wifes car I would hunt you down and give you an earful.
    Just my .02.

3. bigjeeping

bigjeeping LawnSite Senior Member

well aside from it being illegal, most people just throw them on the ground, then they can get you for littering also.

I did it my 1st year, never got any calls, except the people complaining and telling me it was illegal

4. I understand the part about not paying for booth space however this is just the local chamber of commerce and high school putting it on. I have been on the paying side when the freeloader comes along and it has Pi_sed me off.

Just a thought thanks for the comments

5. MJM

MJM LawnSite Member

I'm kinda confused here.... you ask about putting flyers on cars at an event others have to pay for and then you say.....

"I understand the part about not paying for booth space however this is just the local chamber of commerce and high school putting it on. I have been on the paying side when the freeloader comes along and it has Pi_sed me off."

I think you answered your own question.

Mark

6. ACA L&L

ACA L&L LawnSite Bronze Member

Do what feels right........