Happy 4th

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by tiedeman, Jul 4, 2003.

1. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I would like to wish a happy 4th of July to all my fellow LCO professionals.

May our hearts and prays go out to those that have fought for our feedom & that have fallen for our country and to those that are still fighting today to make sure that we can live a safe and happy life.

Happy 4th of July

2. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Well said Tideman and happy 4th to you to

3. Phishook

Phishook LawnSite Bronze Member

:bday: to the U.S.A.

too bad we're having thunderstorms right now. Putting a damper on the fireworks.

But the grass should green back up for a day or two.

4. Gr grass n Hi tides

Gr grass n Hi tides LawnSite Bronze Member

I'll second that!!!!!!!!! We just got back in from the local fireworks show & per usual I got a few patriotic goose bumps.

Happy 4th to you too tiedeman & everyone else.

5. fblandscape

fblandscape Banned

I just got in from setting off some fireworks with a friend myself. We were doing just fine, until a state trooper showed up that is :eek: Kind of put a damper on things :( Luckily though he let us be, as we weren't the people he was looking for.

6. I'll 3rd that.

I had a great 3 day weekend till some drunk at the lake ruined the day for me.

Oh well he spent the rest of it and future time for a DUI.

7. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

What happened, Mike??? Are you ok?:confused:

8. I'll tell ya more specifics later. I got into a fight and guy went to jail.

9. dsl

dsl LawnSite Member
    from TN

Thanks Tiedeman, my son is still in Iraq and we worry more each day. I support the troops and I support the mission but I sure wish he was home!