1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Happy Birthday - Almost - BushHogBoy

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Flex-Deck, May 20, 2003.

1. Flex-Deck

Flex-Deck LawnSite Silver Member

May you keep the tradition of new ideas going on this site. You just need to expand your concepts a little bit farther. There are things out there that will set the bench mark.
  2. lawncare3

lawncare3 LawnSite Bronze Member

Hope u can get ur licence soon
  3. roscioli

roscioli LawnSite Senior Member

Happy birthday... when is it? Mines the 24th. Good to see you back flex.. and keep the inventions coming bhb... both of you- be sure to ignore the jerks, and sorry if I ever come off as one.
  4. Man I couldn;t get the camera out soon enough today, I saw him driving down the street.

Toro 32" rear engine rider, pulling a Scag 52" wb in a small trailer with 2--2x4's made into weed eater rack and blower rack.

I swear I saw Eric driving it. It had to be him.....

BTW DL time? You can almost drive, we know you can taste it.
  5. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

It is next Wednesday :cool:

LGF are you sure it was me ;) Thats too funny.... Did he look anything like this?

6. Yeah but his ran, and it was red
  7. Mickhippy

Mickhippy LawnSite Platinum Member

Sometimes the older you get the heavier we get. Um, I think you need to loose a little weigh there BHB. Youve already done the tyres in!:cool:
  8. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

Eric, I noticed that your holding a drink. What no cup holder yet?
  9. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

Michippy hahaha.....
    Bob, no, in fact I've found that the increase in productivity allows me to get done so much sooner that I do not need a beverage on the machine (get it on way to next job). Plus, the extra speed gets you from obstacle to obstacle much quicker leaving less time to even drink... lol... ya j/k I do plan on taking the one off my w/b and putting it on the rider someday... just lazy....
  10. crazygator

crazygator LawnSite Bronze Member

So tell us BHB,

Were those flats from when you picked up the machine, or were you actually using it?

Just kidding. Let us all know when you have your DL so we can stay in that week! ;)