Happy Birthday, LawnSite

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by GroundKprs, Dec 21, 2002.

1. GroundKprs

GroundKprs LawnSite Bronze Member

If this feeble mind is right, you opened up this site three years ago today.

Thank you, Chuck.

2. lawncare3

lawncare3 LawnSite Bronze Member

Thank you all for making lawnsite possible!:) :blob3: :blob3: :blob3: :blob3: :blob3: :blob3: :blob3: :blob3: :blob3: :blob3: :blob3: :blob3: :blob3: :blob3: :blob3: :blob3: :blob3: :blob3: :blob3: :blob3: :blob3: :blob3: :blob3: :blob3:

3. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Great post Jim.
    I didn't know today was the exact date.
    Feeble mind? Nah, I don't think so. I think you have a few more sharp years coming to ya. ;)

Thanks a lot Chuck for Lawnsite.

4. GroundKprs

GroundKprs LawnSite Bronze Member

It's feeble, I forgot the toast. :drinkup:

And can't even find the birthday cake. I'll just have Carol make one, and I'll eat it for everyone.

5. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

Yes happy B-day! Thank you everyone and moderators too! This has been great for me and my customers I know. You saved me from scrubdom and lowballerdom. Now I have the best work around and charge accordingly and can take pride in my work. Thanks!!!!!!
    :drinkup: :bday: :jester: :waving:
    Eric

6. yourlawnguy

yourlawnguy LawnSite Member

7. lrose2

lrose2 LawnSite Member

Yes, Happy Birthday, indeed. A great big thank you to everyone associated with this site. I have become addicted. I never, ever, get on the computer without checking new posts in LS.

8. Fine Lines Lawn

Fine Lines Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Yes indeed, Happy Birthday LawnSite, and thank you Chuck for making it all happen. Eric introduced me to the site a couple of years ago, and I have enjoyed every moment of it, and have learned a lot. I can honestly say that my business would not be where it's at now if not for the valuable resources and knowledge accumulated from all the members on this site.
    Thanks again Chuck and to all members.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY

9. Darb

Darb LawnSite Member

I feel the same way about LawnSite.com. It has answered so many questions that I have had. There are other boards but none as informative or prolific.

10. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Happy Birthday, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year:bday:

Thanks to everyone that started this website and everyone that contributes and keep it running, thats the moderators, members and the sponsors. I can't tell you how much direction I have recieved since this site came onto the internet.

Thanks again
    MATT