happy birthday ric

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by bobbygedd, Apr 1, 2004.

1. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

someone told me today is ric's birthday. happy birthday sir

2. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Booby

No Sir it is your Birthday because you are the Biggest Fool of them All.

Now You must not have any friends or home life because with close to 4,000 posts on this forum alone when would you find time. I feel sorry for you Booby. You didn't get enough love or attention growing up. Therefore you seek that lost attention here on the internet. If anyone pays attention to you, like I did on the Post about Lbs of Nitrogen you won't let them alone.

Seek help from a professional. Spend time with your family. Find a friend that you don't annoy. Get a life.

3. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

thanks for the advice ric, and thanks for paying attention to me. i guess the ignore feature is broken? i knew you would cave. fact is ric, i have a wonderful life. yea i got alot of posts, i have alot of free time too. i havnt worked in 4-5 months, it's nice to relax, i could probly go another year or two without working, but it gets boring. anyhow, all my customers would miss me. see u later, and i hope u had a great birthday:D