happy birthday to-

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawnboy82, Jun 1, 2001.

1. me! hey guys, june 1st 82 i was born. so today was my 19th birthday. worked too late tonight to go out to dinner with my folks. so they are taking me out tomorow night. gonna get some crab legs :) hopefully 19 - 20 will be a good year for me.
  2. joshua

joshua LawnSite Bronze Member

happy b-day lawnboy. hope your 19th year of age is going as good as mine, if not better.
  3. Comet

Comet LawnSite Member

4. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

Happy birthday Lawnboy! I know what you mean about being busy, only it never happens on my birthday. I usually end up mowing and my family goes out to dinner, while I mow! Then, they don't bring anything back so when I get home, I have to make dinner! Families these days... Anyway, happy b-day, hope it's a good one!
  5. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

Ahhhhhhhh 19, what a year. Spend it wisely grasshoppa, life will soon come at you like a strong tailwind in a birds feathers and push you in many directions. You must be strong and fight off the many temptations that will confront you in the year to come.

Please don't kill Matt, theres enough youngins in the pen already.
  6. Fine Lines Lawn

Fine Lines Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Hope you had a great birthday Lawnboy.
    Poor Matt :)
  7. luckylawnboy

luckylawnboy LawnSite Senior Member

Happy Birthday,

19 was a good summer for me, Have fun work hard before you turn twenty. because then you know you only hav one more year before you turn 21. The anticipation was enough to make me crazy.
  8. ronslawncare

ronslawncare LawnSite Senior Member

hope you dont die on your birthday
  9. SLS

SLS LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mars

Happy Birthday to you, Lawnboy!

Now go get those crab legs!!!

Peace, and good mowing to you!
  10. Fine Lines Lawn

Fine Lines Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Just got back from mowing.