1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Happy Days are Here Again

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by tiedeman, Aug 11, 2004.

1. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

Yeah!!! Finally got some ok rain today. Still need more to come, but today was better than nothing. I actually took some pictures of the rain that I will have to upload later.

2. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I thought that I would bump this up to see that maybe my deserts will soon by fading away

3. promower

promower LawnSite Bronze Member

Got to hate those dry spells. Rain here has been unreal. Record amounts, I still have three customers on for twice a week cutting. The weather has been strange, high of 65 today, I amlost turned the heat on im my truck and it's August:confused: Glad to here your getting back to work

4. EastProLawn

EastProLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Little bit of a dry spell here in R.I. but they are calling for some rain for Thur. & Fri., the temps have been a seesaw all summer long....

5. Sooners

Sooners LawnSite Member

I've only got one customer backing off a little. I usually miss several mowings a year due to lack of rain, but the Lord has really blessed us with it in a timely manner this summer. It rained on monday and again today.