Happy demoxmachaunica.

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by crab, Dec 21, 2007.

1. crab

crab LawnSite Senior Member

hers a house we crushed this week,best of the the season to everyone!

green demo 026.jpg

green demo 017.jpg

green demo 010.jpg

2. cat2

cat2 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Mi

hey that looks like fun. have any problems with the Link-belt?

3. crab

it was fun ,5000 hours 0 problems,i have recommended LBX before there great machines.:clapping:

4. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Nice bucket and thumb combo!

5. Sunscaper

Sunscaper LawnSite Senior Member

How's the demo market in your area?

6. crab

thanks Ron i actually hate this thumb but that's another story.sunscaper the demo stuff here is huge or tiny,that doesn't make sense i know ,but its not steady ,i am really a landscape construction business but this time of year i will take any easy job like this.this was great because i was helping some local people out ,got paid well and had my guys building a big wall down the road,no trucking involved just did the 2.9 mph shuffle down a half mile of road .I know guys here who do a lot of demo but there heavy into excavation cat 322 excavators peterbuilts ,and the rest is so small its more trouble than its worth.it is a lot of fun bringing stuff to the ground.have more pics if you want.

7. kreft

kreft LawnSite Bronze Member

Hell yea, keep the pics coming

8. YellowDogSVC

YellowDogSVC LawnSite Gold Member
    from TX

How do you know if there is asbestos? I have passed on a few demo jobs because the siding looked like asbestos.

9. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

There's also Vermiculite insulation to look out for too, very bad stuff to get into your lungs, best to get a fire hose to wet everything down as the building comes down.

10. crab

hey thanks for the responses sorry i didn't get back sooner,here is no asbestos here just cedar and dirty black mildew.i live in a very earth conscious area even 40 years ago there wasn't't a lot of asbestos here,insulation is all fiber glass.happy new year everyone.post more pics in a second.