1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Happy easter to all ff users

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by mowerdude777, Apr 4, 2010.

1. mowerdude777

mowerdude777 LawnSite Silver Member

Just wanted to wish everyone a safe and happy easter. I got a can of ff for easter:):usflag: -mowerdude-Ryan

2. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Happy Easter dude and everyone else too.

3. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

woot! way to go ryan, let's here it for da bunny! i wish he woulda brought me some ff

4. mowerdude777

Between the bunny and santa I always get biz related things (if I ask for them) or a gift card to gamestop:laugh:

5. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

I hope everybody had a great Easter! We need to make Fluid Film small enough to fit in those little plastic eggs...

6. mowerdude777

THey also have slightly larger ones that my cousisn got and I think the 80z can could squeez in to one:)

7. Dano50

Next years Easter Egg hunt could be interesting...

"Mom, look what I got! It looks like jam with a brush!"

Maybe that won't be such a good idea...

8. mowerdude777

:laugh: well I would feel a bit diffrent my reaction would be "man oh man the easter bunny really knows how to make me happy"

9. Dano50

It would be worth it just to see you taking part in the hunt!

10. mowerdude777

:laugh: yea I had to do 2 yesterday since I am one of the oldest kids in my family I let my cousins find my eggs for me at one and at the other I got most of my things in a homemade gift basket (thats where I got the ff as well as a weed sprayer and of corse the traditional chocolate rabbit) I personaly hate having to get up at the crack of dawn to get gifts of candy. When my sister came in my room at 7 am jumping on my bed to wake me up yesterday I told her just go on with out me:laugh: I got up around 10:30 and didnt really care that there were eggs to be founf I was more excited about the things in the basket