Happy Father's Day to all LCO Dads

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by impactlandscaping, Jun 19, 2005.

1. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

Take it easy today, and enjoy the fact you are a Dad, and be proud to make a difference in your childs life. I know I do... :D
    Hope everyone has a great day!!!!!

Bill
    Number one in a little 4 year old's heart :D :D :D

2. fga

fga LawnSite Silver Member

you too Bill. I'm taking my little one to the park with my wife... when they wake up. :D i can't sleep past 7:20 anymore, so used to the grass schedule :D

have a good one.

3. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

Thanks Bill, and same to you. Wonder if my twins will let me have the day off? NOT!!

4. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

Yup my girls told me last night they will let me sleep in today and WOW slept in till 6:00 all I heard was my 18 month running around with my other kids. There play room is above my room. Thanks ;) But I do love em all (even my yellow lab. dog is a girl) My fish is a boy I know for sure. Three girls. Cant wait till teenage years :dizzy: :cry: payup :nono: :drinkup: :drinkup:

5. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Well, no FD cards again for me this year so I guess I'm safe LOL :rolleyes: A Happy Father's Day to you Dads out there tho...

6. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Rod---Glad to see you have been careful with the Calendar Girls.

7. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

yea, i went to rods house to deliver the "new procedure" as he asked, in exchange for the funds. as i walked up the walkway, i peered through the window, i was shocked to see rod, and 5 of the most beautiful women in the world, playing naked twister, and at first glance, i thought someone was waving a salami around the room, then i realized....well, i realized i better get the heck outta there. have a nice fathers day guys

8. tjgray

tjgray LawnSite Senior Member

Happy Fathers Day :waving:

Attached Files:

9. rodfather

Always Larry, always...LOL

10. rodfather

Bob, please don't exaggerate...there were only 3 :D