Happy Fourth of July Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by KCfireman, Jul 4, 2008.

1. KCfireman

KCfireman LawnSite Bronze Member

:usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag:The time is currently 1:18 A.M here in Kansas City. I need to get to bed but i thought i would be the first to say Happy 4th of July to everyone. I am not mowing any lawns today and i can already here some occasional fire works going off. I hope everyone has a safe but fun friday.:):)

2. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Happy 4th to you as well KC :usflag:

3. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Happy 4th to all! May it be safe and enjoyable!!:usflag:

4. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

happy 4th of july

5. MJS

MJS LawnSite Bronze Member

Alrighty now I have to go out and mow three lawns before 11:30 a.m.

Happy 4th :usflag:

6. dura to the max

dura to the max LawnSite Silver Member
    from georgia

happy 4th!!!

:usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag:

time is ticking down KC.

bout time for the big one

7. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

raining here....hopefully lets up for tonight

8. KCfireman

I know!!! Im a little jumpy! Its great for us but it stinks for the family of the house.

9. cgaengineer

cgaengineer LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks KC, got 3 racks of baby backs and 2 pork loins on the smoker as we speak...going to have some good food in about 4 hours!

:usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag:

10. KCfireman

That sounds like a good Ol' fashioned Kansas City BBQ!:usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag: