Happy fourth to all !

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by David Gretzmier, Jul 4, 2007.

1. David Gretzmier

David Gretzmier LawnSite Gold Member

A Happy Fourth of July to all ! I will be shooting fireworks, grilling, wattching tv and napping. In fact, I've already checked off 3 out of those 4 at 2pm. Here's to hoping all have a happy and safe 4th !:drinkup: :usflag: :clapping:

2. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

roger that amigo.... im 2 out of 4 so far... got the pyro pack of artilleary shells and trippple breaks to play with later.

3. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member

Happy Independence Day to all and God bless America!! Grillin', drinkin' beer and doin' lawn stuff, it don't git no better than this!!

4. Landscape Illuminating

Landscape Illuminating LawnSite Member
    from Maine

Happy fourth to you all and enjoy your fireworks. Unfortunately they are illegal here!:cry:

-LI

5. niteliters

niteliters LawnSite Senior Member

safety was reached...back to work

6. Eden Lights

Eden Lights LawnSite Senior Member

I thought I would use this thread to thank everyone for there participation here and say thanks for all the information, constructive criticism, and encouragement I had received as being a part this forum.

7. Chris J

Chris J LawnSite Silver Member

Your welcome. Now, the next time you do one of those eve light jobs how about letting me know so I can fly out to watch? :)

8. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

ditto that... I am supposed to be meeting with a client sometime (doctors are so busy) about his lighting and it would be the perfect home for this. I may have to fly Eddie down on this one.

9. Eden Lights

Eden Lights LawnSite Senior Member

If anyone has sent me a pm, e-mailed me, or asked a question on a forum and I have not responded it is because I forgot it, missed it, or buried it. So please remind me, It's been a little wild as of late.