Happy Holidays and....Thanks!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Sean Adams, Dec 23, 2003.

1. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

First, I want to wish every member, every sponsor, and everyone who reads LawnSite.com a safe and happy holiday season! I wish everyone well and I hope 2004 brings you every account, every toy, and every dollar you are hoping for!

I also want to say Thank You. It has been almost a year that I officially took the reigns from Chuck. It has been exciting, interesting, and a lot more work than I ever imagined (you warned me Chuck....). There have been some interesting moments. There have been some arguments. But it has all been lots of fun.

I could never begin to thank the members enough....because of you, this site is what it is. There is no denying this. I may not always be the most popular person because of some of the decisions that need made, but I know it is part of the "job". But I can say with genuine honesty.....I have never once considered this a "job" or a "task" or anything like that.

This site is more than just a web site. It is a collection of people who care about what they do and care enough to help others improve and learn and grow as well. I'm not sure if you can find this kind of atmosphere anywhere else - on the internet or in person. I can honestly say that everyday I log on to LawnSite, I learn something new, I laugh, and I think.

So once, again, thanks to all of you for making this a great place to be. I appreciate it sincerely, and if there is anything I can ever do, do not hesitate to contact me...

sean@lawncaresuccess.com
    (412) 801-8888

Happy Holidays!

2. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

I have been to the mountain top! and guess what :confused: THERES NO PLACE LIKE HOME :D

Merry Christmas Sean
    Johnny G.

3. pcnservices

pcnservices LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Sean,

:bday:

Happy birthday today (12/23)!! We are wishing you both health and wealth in the next year!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you!

I'll have one on you today :drinkup:

PC

4. needforspeed

needforspeed LawnSite Member

I would like to say Merry Christmas to every one here! I would like to echo on the words Sean said, I am new on this site, and find it a very valuable resourse! So Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !

God Bless

Gary

5. greensmower

greensmower LawnSite Member

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all, I'm also new & have found it most helpful. Art

6. CamLand

CamLand LawnSite Bronze Member

Just wanna say Happy Holidays to all,Sean your doing a hell of a job here,next year will even be better.everybody have a great holiday and play save... peace:drinkup:

7. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

All the toys and all the money and accounts.Hmmm.....In 1 year I doubt thats possible but we are gonna give it a whirl!
    Best wishes to you Sean and all that make it happen at LS.
    Arguments?Popularity?Whatever are you talking about?:eek:
    John,The mountaintop ain't what it is cracked up to be.Unless of course you enjoy no time with the family or friends or.................
    Enjoy one and all!

8. jrs mowing

jrs mowing LawnSite Member

Wishing everyone good luck & happy holiday..be safe and mow another day...:blob2:

9. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

Thanks to all the great members here....Hope everyone gets an opportunity to spend some time with the family these next few days and most of all JUST RELAX.

10. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

happy holidays. hey, i called that number, it was disconnected