1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Happy Holidays Irrigators

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by PurpHaze, Dec 24, 2005.

1. PurpHaze

PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic

Here's wishing you and your families the very best at this time of year and hoping that whatever you celebrate (or don't celebrate) makes you a better person and professional in the coming year. May your trenching or plowing go effortlessly, may your multipliers stay great, and don't get too high from the primer and glue. And for those that rely on repair work may everyone else's systems blow up from stagnant pressure so it brings you plenty of work in the spring. :blob1:
  2. bicmudpuppy

bicmudpuppy LawnSite Silver Member

Happy Holidays, from me and mine to you and yours. Best Wishes for a prosperous new year. Health and Happiness too.
  3. sprinklerhead

sprinklerhead LawnSite Member
    from MI.

Here 2 !!!!!!!!
  4. Dirty Water

Dirty Water LawnSite Fanatic

My wife woke up with the flu on chrismas day....Happy Holidays Heh.

I got it that night, and visited the bathroom no less than 14 times last night.

Hope your holiday went better than ours.
  5. PurpHaze

PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic

Here's hoping that you and yours get well soon.
  6. sildoc

sildoc LawnSite Silver Member

Hope your holidays went well. Ours were great. Looking forward to the new year. Bigger, Better, and Hopefully more time off.
    Take care all.
  7. bicmudpuppy

bicmudpuppy LawnSite Silver Member

Sounds like you had it worse than I did, but I didn't let it stop me from enjoying watching the kids have another banner year of breaking my wallet. Spent Christmas Eve at my brother-in-laws with the wife's family. Got home in time to lose dinner and be miserable waiting up to make sure the kids didn't catch Santa in the act. Christmas was some better and I still don't feel 100%, but it was a good holiday and I managed to show up and work today too! I'm real sick of mud though. Taking up a red iron job, I thought I might avoid some of the mud. That is exactly what I get for thinking! Ground is so soft the Sky-Track sinks almost to the axles and when you drive through or pull out, your ruts fill with water almost immediately. I'm real glad it has been warmer. If it is going to get cold again, it better just freeze hard and skip the in between. Being cold and wet is not my bag at all!