Happy Holidays

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by topsites, Dec 22, 2006.

1. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

welps, the weather was so cooperative in that it didn't rain for about a month, I just about got all my leaf cleanups done and am headed out of town to celebrate Xmas with family.

So here's wishing you guys a merry xmas and a happy new year, don't party too hard / don't eat too much, hope you get what you wished for, and that next year be even better.
  2. AlleganyLawnCare

AlleganyLawnCare LawnSite Member

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyones' 2007 year is better than they hope for.
  3. Allure

Allure LawnSite Senior Member

Merry Christmas & a Happy new year - may it be peaceful & prosperous! :clapping:

Pay it forward!
  4. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all! God Bless Our troops over seas! God Bless America!:usflag:
  5. AlleganyLawnCare

AlleganyLawnCare LawnSite Member

As a 11 year veteran (Army - AD and AR) and a former military brat myself - AMEN!!! No matter where our brave men and women are located - Thankyou!
  6. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Absolutely! Merry Christmas everyone!! And lets all go ROCK it in 07!!!
  7. parkeeee

parkeeee LawnSite Member

Hoping all the members and families of LawnSite have a safe and happy Christmas and a great 2007.

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

Happy holidays and Merry Christmas to you and yours.
  9. jsf343

jsf343 LawnSite Bronze Member

yes, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! We are so lucky to live in America!:usflag: :usflag: so many things to be thankful for!!!!! As a former Jarhead I want ot say thank you to all the service men and women as well! God bless each of you fellow lawnsiteaholics too!!! may 2007 be great for all of us!!!:waving: :clapping:

10. daveintoledo

daveintoledo LawnSite Silver Member

merry christmas to all the members and staff of lawnsite, thanks for helping to make it a great year...:drinkup: