Happy Memorial Day

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Guido, May 28, 2000.

1. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

Just wanted to wish all you vets a happy memorial day. Hope everyone gets to relax and spend some time with the family!!<p>----------<br>&quot;guido&quot;<br>David M. Famiglietti<br>U.S. Air Force 1998-2018<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: guido

2. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Thanks Dave<br>US Army 1963 to 1965<br><p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://pages.prodigy.net/eric.erickson/&quot;&gt;Eric@ELM&lt;/a&gt;<br>

3. Bobby

Bobby LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks Dave US Army 1977-1980<p>----------<br>Bobby <br>Ft Lauderdale

4. paul

paul Lawnsite Addict

Thank You, Dave<p>Let us not forget those who are not here for it is in their memory we celebrate the freedoms that they brought us.<p>paul U.S. Army 1973-1975

5. JJ Lawn

JJ Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks David...<p>Guess I'll break ranks.<br>US NAVY<br>1964 - 1968

6. amym

amym LawnSite Member

Thank you.<br>My dad was U.S. Navy 1946-49

7. sunrise

sunrise Banned

U.S Army Rangers 1984-1991

8. Barkleymut

Barkleymut LawnSite Bronze Member

I certainly appreciate the sacrifice all of the great men who have served this country have made. I am just a turf ranger 1998-2000. But seriously enjoy this day with your family and enjoy your life that is what freedom and liberty is all about.

9. little green guy

little green guy LawnSite Senior Member

thanks to all of you who have served this country. without you guys our country surly would not be what it is today. happy memorial day<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: little green guy

10. sunrise

sunrise Banned

Just remember this <p>THERE IS NOTHING FREE ABOUT FREEDOM<br>SOME PAY WITH BLOOD<br>AND SO WITH LOVE<br>Have a safe and happy day