Happy Mothers Day

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by HOMER, May 12, 2001.

1. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

This is to all the Mothers on here and the wives of all the guys. Hope you have a really good Mothers Day, take it easy this weekend.

Oh, and if you employ a Mother, give her the day off...........LAWNBOY!:angry:
  2. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

Happy M-Day to all of you ladies out there in Lawnsite Land!

I second homer on that Lawnboy!! ;)
  3. kris

kris LawnSite Bronze Member
    from nowhere

Hope all you Mother's have a great day and someone cuts your lawn for you!!
  4. hey guys. i just may take you up on that advice. no. actually they have not worked on a sunday at all this year. last year when my schedule only allowed me to do certain work on sundays then the husband worked those days. she worked today though. guy called me up last night asking me to cut an area in front of his house that hasnt been done at all this year and maybe some of last year too. grass was about a foot tall. area was i would say about 10' deep at the narrowest part (20 at the broadest) and about 300+ feet long. so i left her there at 9 am with a string trimmer and gas. she finished trimming at 2 pm. with a 20 minute lunch break. we got there and i left her and her husband to rake everything up. we started raking and couldnt work fast enough. every 10 x 10 area gave us about 1 60 gallon green bucket of leaves and grass. so we switched to the big blowers. but we worked hard definatley.
  5. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

She got a 20 minute lunch break??

I can see your big into employee retention!

Good Luck man!