Happy new year

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by 1idejim, Dec 31, 2012.

1. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

Let's hope that we all grow and prosper, have good health and play well with others.

Well, as MEATLOAF sings, 2 outta 3 aint bad
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Chris_NC06

Chris_NC06 LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Sanford, NC

Happy New Year!
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

2012 was a GREAT year for me. I had a lot of fun, hiked a lot of mountains, made a lot of out of state trips with friends and family, had a better attitude, and work was good. If 2013 is better, I will be excited!!! Of course there are always low points, but overall it was a phenomenal year for me. I hope it was for everyone else, and same with 2013. Take care.

4. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

Happy New Year! Late as usual.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

enjoy brothers

6. TX Easymoney

TX Easymoney LawnSite Platinum Member

Well played ...sounds like a great life....you are a lucky man to spend lots of time with family and friends:drinkup:

7. Duekster

Duekster LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Back at ya Jimmy!

Have a great one and happy new year to all my internet buddies !

8. txirrigation

txirrigation LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

Gave my guys a few days around Christmas, and now it has rained for two days. I am BORED, and ready to get back at it.

For the new year we hired another Project manager, and I bought a new truck (f-350 crew cab long bed diesel). I also hope the new year brings a freaking flood along the highland lake chain so the yuppies will stop talking about crazy permanent water restrictions. My last hope is that some of the older irrigators that were the large companies in the area do better this year. Seems like they are having trouble adapting to the new age of tablets, scheduling software, smart phones, and are becoming obsolete bc they cannot stay profitable. Most of them are good guys, that do the best work in the area. I hate to see them fall to fast talking, iphone wielding, tablet in a man purse carrying "irrigators."

9. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

people buy sprinkler systems from guys with man purses? :confused:

10. txirrigation

txirrigation LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas