Happy Thanksgiving FL Lawn Turds

Discussion in 'Florida Lawn Care Forum' started by Landscape Poet, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Landscape Poet

Landscape Poet LawnSite Gold Member

To my fellow FL Lawn Turds.

I hope all of you are having a good Holiday. I am Thankful to have gotten to know many of you both on this site as well in real life too. I am Thankful to have all of you and hope you have a great Holiday. :dancing::drinkup::drinkup:

2. Thanks, Mike. Lot of valuable info on this site. I am thankful that we are going into the coldest months, and am praying for a freeze or two. I also pray that I pick up more business over the winter.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. billslawn89

billslawn89 LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks Mike! and Happy Thanksgiving to you as well as all the other floridian professionals here! I am thankful to be alive after this past summer heat, lol and to finally meet my new friend, Ric. He is a very intelligent person! Have a great day everyone! :drinkup:

4. fl-landscapes

fl-landscapes LawnSite Silver Member

Happy thanksgiving guys. Hope you all have a nice relaxing day with your family and friends.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. jvanvliet

jvanvliet LawnSite Gold Member

You too & everybody else also. I've learned a lot here and know I'll learn a lot more including about how they do or don't do it up North. :laugh:

:waving: Welcome back Diamond, haven't heard from you for a while.

Thumbs Up

6. yamadooski

yamadooski LawnSite Senior Member

All of you need to bow down to your dictator obamma. It sounds like you are doing as commanded by the "annointed one" and give thanks to the community. Yet not one of you thanked God.
    Do some research and see what the first president said on Thankgiving Day.

7. fl-landscapes

Being a lifelong registered republican means you couldn't be further of base, now go preach in the religious section.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. fl-landscapes

Getting a history lesson from a guy who can't even spell the current presidents last name is kind of funny though. Thanks for the laugh
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Religion and politics aside. I am thankful to have lost no friends or family in the last year. Right now I'm thankful for this turkey sammich and an ice cold Sam Adams.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Landscape Poet

Landscape Poet LawnSite Gold Member

Funny how you call him a dictator and then come on here and suggest I bow down and praise God! What if I had a different faith background?