Happy Thanksgiving

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting, Nov 21, 2007.

1. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

To all my American friends and acquaintances:

From my family to yours, we wish you a Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you all have the opportunity to take some time off, sit back, relax and spend your time surrounded by family and friends.

We all have a lot to be thankful for!

:canadaflag::usflag:

2. Chris J

Chris J LawnSite Silver Member

Same to you my friend. BTW, I tried to respond to your email, but it wouldn't go because of some error on the page? Maybe you're so far out you have to watch Monday night football on Wednesday?

3. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

I wish Chris! Its 1:33am and I just finished paying the bills (again). It is snowing pretty heavily outside now... first snow of the year. Tomorrow should be fun as we have 3 more zones of wire to get dug into the ground on a heavily wooded site.

Nothing like shovelling snow, then raking back leaves, so that you can swing a pick into the frosted ground, then go back and pick the trench the other direction, then go back and clean out the trench with a shovel, lay the wire in, then rake back the frozen chunks, stamp them down with your boots, then rake the leaves back over! What a lot of work just to get the wire in! Oh well... I actually have to be thankful for the work. :)

Enjoy.

4. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member

Thanks James and happy Thanksgiving to all. Let's all remember what this holiday is about and give thanks for all that God has provided to us.

God bless,

5. pete scalia

pete scalia LawnSite Senior Member

INTEGRA- watch out, soon us "Rich Canadians" are going to be heading down there and scooping up all your real estate bargains... next will be your corporations, well I mean the ones that are not awash in scandal and corruption!

Happy Thanksgiving all!
    God bless America
    Land that I love
    Stand beside her and guide her.........!
    :usflag:

6. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

Dear Lord! "Pete" it was a joke, you know.... HUMOUR. You really need to lighten up, chill out, take a break, hibernate for the winter and otherwise relax. I really am not Dr. Evil you know.

7. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

Integra same to you!

and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone else too!

8. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

Some morning images of the first snowfall of the season.....

Enjoy.

(Mods... Technically this is a lighting post as there is a photograph of a fixture included. :) )

IMG_6554.jpg

IMG_6555.jpg

IMG_6556.jpg

IMG_6561.jpg

IMG_6562.jpg

9. The Lighting Geek

The Lighting Geek LawnSite Senior Member

Happy turkey day people!

Paul, see you and whoever else in SD next week!

10. irrig8r

irrig8r LawnSite Platinum Member

WOW! That must be the Golden Deliter!