Happy Turkey Day Lawnsite!!!!

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by CAPT Stream Rotar, Nov 22, 2007.

1. CAPT Stream Rotar

CAPT Stream Rotar LawnSite Fanatic

2. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

(Fred Astaire would've danced with the Shop-Vac)
    [​IMG]

3. Happy Thanksgiving yourself Rotar.

4. CAPT Stream Rotar

CAPT Stream Rotar LawnSite Fanatic

5. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Happy Turkey Day Eddie, and everyone else.

What's everyone cooking? Just two of us here for the holiday, so we're not doing a turkey. A few side dishes - garlic mashed potatos, sourdough bread stuffing - and chicken fried chicken, breaded in the French's fried onions that people make the green bean casserole with. And Windy's making a coconut cream pie. Mom is coming over for crepes with blueberries this morning.

I LOVE cooking. And during the winter I watch a lot of the Food Network during spare time.

6. Wet_Boots

I think I saw fat-free fried onions in some online ad - what the hell were they cooked in, kerosene?

7. We are also going it alone....but we are having turkey, stuffing etc. I do the turkey and the stuffing and my wife does the pies.

Glad to have a day off......spent all day looking at houses yesterday.....wink wink.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and take it from one whom knows...be thankful and careful with what you have and don't ever take any of it for granted.....ahem.

8. Dirty Water

Dirty Water LawnSite Fanatic

Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

Don't eat too much :)

9. Wet_Boots

Fat chance

10. Doing grilled burger, (organic happy free roaming cow meat:)) fries, avocado, and Mom's homemade blackberry cobbler with Blue Bell ice cream. I may take a pic of my burger. It will be a Texas masterpiece.