HappyGrass Lawncare Pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by pj550v12, Aug 21, 2008.

1. pj550v12

pj550v12 LawnSite Senior Member

Figured everyone else is doing it I might as well too. This last year has been a good one. This time last year I had a 1998 Chevy s10 and a 5x8 trailer. To answer any quesitons:
    Truck is a 2007 Chevy 2500HD 6.0 4x4
    Trailer is a Pace Journey 7x16
    Airbags are Firestone ride rite airbags (one of the best investments made)
    Dump insert is Truckcraft, bought it new a few weeks ago along with the trailer and it has been a life saver.
    Any questions ask away!
    Interior equiptment, and work pics will follow soon.
  2. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

what type of 2 cycle equipment and mowers do you run
  3. Scag413

Scag413 LawnSite Bronze Member

That is a beautiful set-up! I love the Chevy 3/4 ton with 6.0 in it! A beautiful trailer...just an all round nice rig! I am definitely jealous. Can't wait to see the equipment and work pics.
  4. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

It must've been a good year coming from an S-10 and a 5x8! Nice job! Post those equipment pics man.
  5. pj550v12

pj550v12 LawnSite Senior Member

All Stihl, there new 4stroke line up, I think thats what it is correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks a lot of time went in to deciding exactly what I wanted, I'm happy though.

Its been a great year. With many of my competitors running shody, unreliable buisnesses, the door has really opened up for me. I provide an honest service and a great product and the rest just follows suit. More of my success comes from how I've decided to run my buinsess than the actual work I do, however I take equal pride in both.

Also, I've experienced nearly an 80 percent growth over the past year, meaning work has nearly doubled, and 90% of that was due to word of mouth. Think about this next line, it may be common sense, but I dont think enough people take it to heart.

"People love referring a good product because it in turn, makes them look good" Really think about that line, its the basis for most of my work really.
  6. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 LawnSite Senior Member

clean set-up

how big is the trailer, and about how much was it, bvuying one jst like it in the sprin/summer next season..loks good

all you need know is a chevy 3500 dump!
  7. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Very nice lookin stuff, cant wait to see the rest. Really makes me want to get back into mowing for some reason...
  8. stuntmanlogan

stuntmanlogan LawnSite Senior Member

what did you put on the front end to keep it as high as the back. thanks
  9. resurectionlawn

resurectionlawn LawnSite Member

Any Pics Of The Inside Of Trailer
  10. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

That is an AWESOME TRUCK!! That is exactly what I want next, just with my company name on the side:)