Lawn Care Forum banner

Hard Core trucking

2K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  We do 4 U 
#1 ·
I saw around here a couple of times now a FL 60/70 4 door truck with a 80s style F 350 dually bed on the truck. With a lift kit. Actually looks pretty sharp. And very different. Painted black with purple pin stripes thru out.

And then there is the GM 3500 with the Duramoss engine that was made into a low rider. :dizzy: Looks wierd, and made me laugh. But I figured that is a good use for them. :D This truck sits only about 3 or 4 inches off the ground. :dizzy: I don't see how it has any value at all for making $$$.

The rest of you guys see any different or unusual trucks in your areas?

#2 ·
Try this....old Ford HD van....6.9 diesel....made into a pick-up....and a DUALLY set-up. Has a 5th wheel set-up.
I know the image does not seem very appealing.
Actually they did a pretty decent job.

Old Ford F-250 diesel. Flatbed. (All diamond plate)Sharp!
4 by 4. Lifted 6in. from the looks of it.
Kicker?..... TWO dual rear axles! ( Yup,just like one of the big road tractors)
Very nice rig. Did not get a close up view of it. Have only seen it a couple of times.

A lot of low riders running around here. PSD's,gassers,all makes and models.
Some look pretty sharp.
There are more lifted than dropped.
Every other truck here seems to be a PSD. Just within the last few years it went from one here and there to all over the place.
Only have seen a couple DMax. Too expensive.
Dealer near-by had ONE. Reg.cab,3/4 ton,no bells or whistles what-so-ever. Sticker....39K !!!!

#5 ·
Originally posted by dlandscaping
I just saw this doctors newest toy, he got sick of his humV.
He has an F450 crew cab single rear wheels PSD lifted with about 45" tires on it. It put my 250 S/C long bed to shame
http://www.siblingrivalry.com/images/viewers/v78-2.jpg

There's a few Ford's around here with at least 17" of lift.

God I love big trucks.

#7 ·
A used car lot near my house has a '80's full size cargo van that has been shortened and now has the wheel base of a Geo Metro. Who ever did the job did it right. The thing is bright yellow and has crome mag wheels. It actually looks very sharp.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.