1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

hardscape design software

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by B. L. Landscaping, Feb 4, 2007.

1. B. L. Landscaping

B. L. Landscaping LawnSite Member

Has anyone ever used Dynascape by unilock or any other similiar program what did you think?
  2. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

Master Landscaping Pro Version 10 is good for landscaping and hardscaping. I picked it up for $39.99
  3. Dreams To Designs

Dreams To Designs LawnSite Bronze Member

Drafix, Pro Landscape is excellent for hardscape and landscape 3D imaging. I have also used software put out by EP Henry with success.

4. zedosix

zedosix LawnSite Silver Member

Been using Dynascape for 7 years, very professional looking designs, not the 29.99 specials if you know what I mean. I spent one winter practising on it and took the 3 day course. It brought a new dimension to my business.
  5. cgland

cgland LawnSite Bronze Member

I use Dynascape, Design Imaging, and the EP Henry software. They all work well for me.

6. waltero

waltero LawnSite Member

The Dynascape by unilock just does the pavers. They used to have different versions for lighting, ponds, and pavers but did away with it. The pond version just did ponds, lighting just did lighting and the paver version just did pavers. I assume that they didn't sell well because most people needed a product that did more than just one aspect of landscaping. Now it is all in one package and you can contact them and they will send you a free trial. They have a Dynascape LT version that does most things very well and includes most of these features.

7. carcrz

carcrz LawnSite Silver Member

I watched Dynascape's demo online & it didn't show a 3D picture like Proscape offers. Do they have that feature? I think that would be pretty important to me if I were going to spend the money on a digital program. If not, I can get the same picture on paper for a whole lot less.
  8. waltero

waltero LawnSite Member

No 3-D with dynascape. It only gives a 2-D drawing.

9. carcrz

carcrz LawnSite Silver Member

Does it just do the layouts though like the demo shows? I am wanting a program that can show them an actual picture from a side view, not a layout view.
  10. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

well my $29.99 program looks professional and I landed every job I've bid on from using it. It was well worth the money and I didn't have to spend 1500 to get a decent program