1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

hardscape foreman Barberton Oh

Discussion in 'Employment' started by kirkad, Dec 11, 2013.

1. kirkad

kirkad LawnSite Member

we are located in Barberton, Ohio and we are looking for a hardscape foreman with at least 5 years verifiable experience. we are a growing company that has room for advancement. we have very nice trucks and equipment that we update on a regular basis. we have been in business since 1987 so we are well established in our area and try to keep our foreman busy all year long. thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon.

330-801-0591 kirk any questions feel free to call

2. mayhem69

mayhem69 LawnSite Member

Hi, i am not near you, im in SE Pa. just starting out. I am very talented at hardscaping and want to get a few jobs along with lawn and landscape. I have no idea how much to charge. Do you charge by the hr.? or job? Need some advice please!

3. kirkad

kirkad LawnSite Member

We charge per man hr and for equipment hr. You have to consider every thing when bidding a job so you can make a profit if not you won't be able to make it. It's better to ask a million questions to people who have learned the hard way then hurting your business. I hope This helps you and good luck
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. phoenixsteeler

phoenixsteeler LawnSite Member

Posted via Mobile Device